If you are having trouble watching the video on your mobile device, or are interested in checking out additional videos, please visit our Youtube channel
HARBEC proudly offers certified ISO class 8 cleanroom capability. Representing our commitment to provide customers with high quality tightly toleranced and sustainable manufacturing solutions, the Harbec cleanroom offers the capability to test molds, develop prototypes, and produce parts in a controlled environment.
The HARBEC cleanroom minimizes microbes and bacteria by filtering air through a HEPA filter, which pressurizes the room and removes 99.9% of all particles—an extremely important factor in applications for which cleanliness is integral.
Our cleanroom capability is flexible enough to accommodate a diverse range of customer requirements. The HARBEC cleanroom is a modular device that can be customized to fit any application and built on to adapt to any project. The cleanroom goes over the molding machine, encompassing the molding area, making it as easy to use and cost efficient as it is effective. Its adaptability to fit molding machine means the possibilities are endless.
Feel free to download our 1 page .pdf: Cleanroom Molding
Specifications of the cleanroom include:
- ISO Class 8 (FED 100,000) Clean Room Molding (certificate)
- Laminar flow clean room
- Daily particle monitoring
- Optimized for production, & prototype, clean room molding
- 55-400 ton electric injection molding machine options with a 1.95-38oz. shot size depending on the application
- Cleanroom secondary operations include labeling and packaging